Mad Housewife and Save the Ta-tas!



I bought three bottles of wine today. One of them being Mad Housewife Cabernet.

I'm not sure what made me grab this bottle. Was it the name or the cute housewife on the label? I don't even remember seeing this wine on the shelf before. But for $6.00 I couldn't pass it by.

Anyhow when I arrived home with my wines I decided that this was going to be the one that I drank today.

Upon opening and pouring my first glass, I wasn't  super impressed. It did not offer much in the smell or first tasting. But hey for $6.00 who was going to complain.

I let it sit about 10 minutes and then the wine began to open up and I began to smell hints of lush fruit aromas. The taste was starting to mellow also. After twenty minutes of being open this was a fairly pleasant wine to drink.

A bit mellow for a cab but the cherry and chocolate flavors were noticeable and made this a nice sipping wine.

Not knowing a thing about this wine or company  I just had to look them up.
http://madhousewifecellars.com/

This company is geared and marketed strongly to the women wine drinkers. But two things really impressed me about this company.

1. They shared the same philosophy as I:


Above all else, wine should be fun, relaxing, and something you can afford to look forward to at the end of each and every day.  This is your time. Time to enjoy a moment to yourself. A moment without the madness.

2. They also want to help save the ta-tas. For every case of their white zinfandel they sell, they will make a donation towards breast cancer research and awareness. My hats off to this company!





So gentlemen, swallow your pride and go buy your wife a bottle or two of Mad Housewife White Zinfandel and make a difference in someones life.

 '
Wine Tasting With Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment